A WORLD OF TRIVIA
The one-stop resource centre for organisers and participants of trivia nights
101 Great Trivia Question & Answer sets
Please help support this site by supporting our sponsors
101 More Great Trivia Questions
and their answers
- What type of animal spoke wisdom to Homer Simpson during his 'chill' trip?
- Which NSW town do David Campese and Mark Webber come from?
- How high is Uluru in metres?
- Who played Starscy and Hutch in the 2004 movie?
Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller
- Which Australian city hosted the 2001 Goodwill Games?
- In which country is the Curragh racecourse?
- How many laps is the V8 Supercar Bathurst 1000 race?
- In which sport is the King's Cup contested?
- In which city would you find the Forbidden City?
- whichWhich bird's name means two under par in golf?
- Which leg starts a swimming medley?
- Which Australian band has an album by the name of Odysey No. 5?
- When did Patric White become the first Australian to win the Nobel Prize for Literature?
- What is the chemical symbol for iron?
- How many days were there in 2004?
- In which sport would you shavedown for negative splits?
- What is Australia's second oldest city?
- What is the badge number of Clint Eastwood's character Dirty Harry?
- Who was the Australian of the year in2004?
- How many medals did Ian Thorpe win at the Sydney Olympics?
Five (Three gold and two silver)
- Who holds the record for most tests as prop for the Wallabies?
Ewen McKenzie (51 tests)
- How many medals did Russia win at the 1984 LA Olympics?
None, they boycotted
- What is Don Bradman's middle name?
- Which country has the most volcanoes?
- What is the name of the fictional cricketer created by 'The Panel's' Tom Gleisner?
- In what year did South Melbourne become the Sydney Swans?
- Which swimmer was known as Madam Butterfly?
- In which 1981 film does the soccer legend Pele appear?
Escape to Victory
- What is the dog's name in Family Guy?
- Which famous golfer retired in 2004 after the US Masters?
- Which city is the world's most populated?
- In which computer game is Lara Croft the heroine?
- What is the most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere?
- Who recorded the album Graceland?
- Which golfer is nicknamed 'The Big Easy'?
- Which number is at 6 o'clock on the dartboard?
- What is the Matilda in Waltzing Matilda?
- What is the name of the former Prime Minister Malcom Frazer's wife?
- Who recorded the1999 album Messenger?
- Does sound travel faster through water or steel?
- What is an auctioneer's hammer called?
- What is the nickname of the Queensland cricket team?
- Which Australian tennis player was nicknamed 'Muscles'?
- In which Brisbanbe suburb is 'The Gabba' situated?
- In which year were the Montreal Olympics held?
- Which middle East country hosted the first F1 race in 2004?
- Which sport is featured in the movie Cool Running?
- In which year was the first Melbourne Cup run?
- Who is known as the Golden Bear?
- How many masts does a Sloop have?
- Who faced the first ever ball in test cricket?
- When was the first Test played at Bellerive Oval in Hobart?
1989/90 (Aus v Sl)
- Who said, "It was a wise man who invented beer"?
- Who faced the underarm delivery at the MCG on Feb 1, 1981?
- What is the chemical symbol for Lead?
- Who said 'Lisa, Vampires are make believe like Elves, Gremlins and Eskimos'?
- What is the only type of bird that can fly backwards?
- What does the A in DNA stand for?
'A World of Trivia', 'Dear Grandpa Pencil' and 'A Cheapskate's Guide to Exploring Tasmania By Car'
with GoogleTM Custom Search
Published by Robin A Cartledge ~ ABN 19 924 273 138 ~ Low Head, Tasmania ~ Contact/Comment